200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Ready to up-level your yoga practice, sharing your practice and empowering others?
Ready to take the lid off your life, creating new possibilities for yourself, your family and community?
Anyone who has a desire to take their power yoga practice to the next level, dive deeper into self-inquiry, physical asana, meditation, and learn more about yoga is eligible for this program. New possibilities are limitless, depending on what YOU are open to receiving.
The Baptiste Power Yoga St. Louis 200-Hour Teacher Training Program will empower you to discover the powerful teacher and leader within YOU. Our program requires 100% commitment, and will challenge you physically and mentally, on and off the mat. But from that dedication, you will leave our program ready to teach, lead, and share your YOGA with others in any situation.
The Promise of the Training
You will leave the training with the tools necessary to effectively teach a powerful vinyasa flow class and will have gained invaluable insights into your own life and way of being. In addition, you will learn to lead seated meditation, modifications and variations to suit all bodies; shapes, sizes and conditions.
Fall 2019 Dates:
- Friday 5:15-9
- Saturday 8-6
- Sunday 9-5
Through July 15, get $300 off with the Early bird discount !
- a journal
- Journey into Power – Baron Baptiste
- Being of Power – Baron Baptiste
- Yamas and Niyamas – Deborah Adele
- The Key Muscles of Yoga, Volume 1 – Ray Long
- The Key Poses of Yoga, Volume 2- Ray Long
- 40 Days to Personal Revolution – Baron Baptiste
- the Untethered Soul – Michael A. Singer
- The Gifts of Imperfection – Brene Brown
- Light on Yoga, B.K.S. Iyengar
Apply Today !
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.